Sunday, April 29, 2007

Currently UFO

I have a pile of unfinished projects.

  1. A set of 7 "burp" pads for a co-worker expecting in June (I have two finished and have started #3)
  2. The second red sock. I'm ready to turn the heel but must go back to my notes from the first one and figure out what I did.
  3. The cotton lace shawl. I'm about 1/3 into the length I want for the center panel. Then I have to put a border around it and I think I want something that resembles leaves.
  4. The white merino lace shawl. I haven't picked it up in at least a month.
  5. Baby booties (a set of three) for another friend expecting a baby in October. I have one pair and one sock finished.
  6. Round baby blanket for the same friend who is getting the baby socks.
  7. A green sweater for me. It's being knit in the round based on very simple EZ directions. It's so simple it just has a rolled edge at the bottom.

I THINK that's all I have on the needles right now but there is some sock yarn screaming at me from the basket of sock yarn. It's purple.

No comments: