Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Spinning away the stress

I spent a long day at work today seeing lots of folks for monthly check-ins.

I get an hour for lunch but was so far behind on phone messages and email that I spent about half my lunch break dealing with that stuff. Finally, I forced myself to go outside and breathe in the lovely fresh air and soak up some sunshine for a few minutes. I walked around the side yard of the office building spinning some the light brown alpaca. It was a nice way to spend a little time outside.

Unfortunately, I stashed my spindle up on the shelf when one of my clients came in early and left it there tonight. I will have to retrieve it tomorrow.

Got a little knitting done on Ken's hat in between clients... but not much as most of the visits were crammed back to back. Thank goodness most days aren't this bad.

No comments: