Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Final Week

I'm off to the Academy again tomorrow. This will be the third and final week for the Basic Training for Parole/Probation Officers.

I leave at 5:30 a.m. That means I have to get up at 4 a.m. Now, I normally wake up all on my own between 4 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. so 4 a.m. should not be so bad, right? How much do you want to bet, given this situation, if I did not set an alarm, that I would wake up on time. That's right. None. So, for the first time in a very long time, I'm going to set the alarm clock.

And tomorrow evening, when class gets out (and I pray they release us about 4 p.m. so I can hurry up and get checked into my room), I'm headed off to a newly discovered yarn and spinning shop with is around the corner and over the river and through the woods (or past farm fields) from where I will be. Just minutes away. They stay open until 8 p.m. on Mondays. I'll let you know more when I get back on Thursday night.

No comments: