So, I'm thinking I will accomplish some things while he is gone that will be very noticiable when he gets back. Stuff he hasn't done.
Here's what I hope to do:
- Remove some of the excess furniture from the small bedroom upstairs.
- Put away the camping box currently sitting in my living room.
- Carry all my roving and yarn (except current working projects) upstairs and put away in the closet in the small bedroom.
- Make a run to the Good Will and get rid of the multiple bags of clothing no one here wears anymore
- Go to Wal-Mart and buy Matt's school supplies and another bin for my roving
- Price mattresses at two of the local furniture stores (we need to replace the mattresses on the twin beds)
- Vaccuum our room and hang the curtains and remove the towels he currently has hung in there for darkness.
So here it is Saturday at 9:35 a.m. Do you think I can get even a small portion of that done before he gets home Sunday evening?