Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring Weather!

I got home from work yesterday evening and it was 79 degrees outside!. I turned off the heat and opened all the doors and windows. The house feels and smells much fresher already. It's 55 degrees outside this morning and does feel a little nippy but I want to keep the heat off and the window's open! The weather gurus are calling for thunderstorms tomorrow with tempertures in the high 60s.

In any case, I'm glad I have some smaller projects to work on as a big heavy afghan or sweater would really make me feel hot.

Today I am waiting for the Army Recruiter to come meet me. I have to go to the bank shortly to cash a check for my hubby but plan to spend most of the day cleaning the house (already finished the bathroom) and knitting. Tomorrow is a Walmart run! Fun, fun...

No comments: